1. Data Controller
WOZTELL SANUKER, S.L., (hereinafter “WOZTELL”) with VAT no. B88356787, registered office at Edificio de la Estación de Atocha 20, Méndez Álvaro Street, Madrid 28045 and email contact email@example.com
2. Personal data processed
WOZTELL will process the following personal data of the Users for the provision of the Service: mobile phone number, Device ID, IP address, username; these data are necessary for the provision of the Service. In addition, subject to the User’s consent or specific authorisation, the User’s location.
User´s data is collected when the User accesses the Service. WOZTELL will process the personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage and answer the questions that the User sends through the FallasBot about the Fallas 2023 programme of festivities, informing about the free access to exclusive guided tours to Fallas, as well as the rest of functionalities and services indicated in the Terms and Conditions, being the legitimate basis the execution of the contract.
- To process the User’s location in real time to recommend nearby events, based on their consent.
- Receive and process information that third parties may send to the e-mail address provided for this purpose to provide information about events in failure, based on the execution of the pre-contractual relationship.
- To manage requests for information or requests sent by Users to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, based on the execution of the pre-contractual relationship.
- To manage the sending of the FallasBot White Paper or “Whitepaper” at the request of the User, based on the execution of the pre-contractual relationship.
- Manage the User’s vote for the best “the most bot rated Falla” in the event that they wish to participate voluntarily in this vote.
Companies belonging to the WOZTELL Group located in third countries may have access to the data, in which case appropriate commissioning agreements and standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission will be signed.
WOZTELL will also disclose pre-anonymised User data to educational and research institutions to carry out a statistical analysis of the queries made and to publish a WhitePaper for other future projects related to the conversational world.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, WOZTELL will not disclose User data to third parties, unless required by law or with their prior consent.
5. International data transfers
The provision of the Service owned by WOZTELL may involve international data transfers as WOZTELL has suppliers located in third countries which, according to the European Commission, do not have an adequate level of protection. To ensure the protection of Users’ personal data, WOZTELL will sign appropriate Standard Contractual Clauses with such suppliers as approved by the European Commission pursuant to Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2022.
You can also access the processing of personal data by WhatsApp via the following link https://www.whatsapp.com/.
6. Data Retention period
The personal data of Users will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case will be deleted when the project FallasBot 2023 is completed.
7. Data protection rights
FallasBot Users may exercise at any time and free of charge the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. To exercise any of these rights, the User may send the request to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating the data protection right wished to exercise.
If your requests are not met or have not been met as expected, you may contact the Spanish supervisory authority. Further information is available at www.aepd.es.
Last updated: March 2023