Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions regulate the conditions of use of FallasBot owned by WOZTELL SANUKER, S.L. (hereinafter “WOZTELL”) with VAT no. B88356787, registered office at Edificio de la Estación de Atocha 20, calle Méndez Álvaro Madrid 28045, registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in Volume 39.065, Page M-694068, Sheet 42 and with contact email email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions are written in Spanish, Valencian and English and are permanently available to the user on the website www.fallasbot.com (hereinafter “the website”).
Through FallasBot the user will be able to contact, free of charge, by WhatsApp message, in nine different languages, with a virtual assistant to obtain information, without any kind of advertising, about the activities that will take place during the Fallas 2023.
The most important features and services of FallasBot are the following:
- Manage and answer the questions that the user sends through FallasBot about the programme of festivities of the Fallas 2023 located in the city of Valencia.
- To recommend events close to the user’s location and to keep the user updated in real time about these events.
- Allow access to exclusive free guided tours to Fallas.
- The possibility of voting voluntarily for the most “most bot rated Falla” for the awarding of a prize to the three best fallas. You can read the legal terms and conditions of the competition here
- Find out what you can visit and do, when and where through the user’s location.
- Get the Fallasbot “Whitepaper” on request by sending your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, FallasBot will perform anonymised statistical analysis of the data collected from queries made through the application to be forwarded to educational and research institutions.
2. Access to the FallasBot service
Access to FallasBot services is aimed at users over 14 years, so the user who uses FallasBot declares to be over 14 years.
FallasBot can be accessed by three ways:
- By scanning the QR code included on the website.
- Clicking on the wa.me link included on the website.
- By writing a WhatsApp message to the number +34 644 67 47 67.
The FallasBot service for the year 2023 will be available from March 15, 2023, until March 20 at 24:00h.
i) Of the user
The User must use FallasBot in accordance with the purposes for which it is intended, as well as with these terms and conditions, customs, use, morals, and applicable regulations, avoiding unlawful acts that infringe the rights of WOZTELL or the applicable regulations.
(ii) From WOZTELL
4. Disclaimer of liability
WOZTELL is not responsible for the content of the conversations that the user has with the virtual assistant or the information or messages that the user sends through the FallasBot. In the event of unlawful use of the FallasBot by users, their conversation may be blocked and stored for the purposes of liability.
Furthermore, WOZTELL shall not be liable for erroneous or inaccurate content, as well as for outdated information that may have been provided, inaccuracies in the geolocation of the User or last-minute changes due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond WOZTELL’s control.
WOZTELL shall act in accordance with the liability regime and the principle of effective knowledge provided for in art. 16 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”).
5. Intellectual property rights
The design, software, trademarks, and trade names of FallasBot are owned by WOZTELL and are protected by intellectual and industrial property Spanish laws, specifically by Royal Decree 1/1996 approving the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law and the Trademark Law 17/2001. Under no circumstances does the use of FallasBot imply the assignment, transfer or any other type of waiver, in whole or in part, of WOZTELL’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights. The user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of FallasBot constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial WOZTELL deriving the relevant responsibilities in case of incurring in any of the aforementioned actions.
6. Social networks
Regarding the links to the profiles of social networks (Instagram, Facebook and Youtube) that appear on the website, we inform the user that WOZTELL is the provider of information society services in accordance with the LSSI.
We remind you that the social networks referenced have their own terms and conditions that you must respect.
7. Other considerations
The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version, although it may be available in different languages.
WOZTELL reserves the right to modify, update and revise these terms and conditions to bring them in line with current regulations, including the date of the last update.
8. Requests and complaints
You may direct any request or complaint regarding FallasBot to the email address email@example.com.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present terms and conditions are governed by the LSSI and by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the Spanish General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
In the event of a dispute with a User who is a consumer, the courts and tribunals of the User’s place of residence shall have jurisdiction. However, WOZTELL informs you of its willingness to submit to alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in order to promote an amicable settlement of disputes, which can be accessed through this link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES .
Last update: March 2023